Thursday, October 13, 2011

More shabby chic...

I have seen some Fall projects but to be honest I don't feel inspired lately to create with those colors :( just not in the mood for Halloween stuff don't know why... but I do have these 2 projects that I created a few days ago, hope you like them...

He visto algunos proyectos de Otoño pero honestamente no me siento inspirada para crear con esos colores :( no me siento con humor de hacer cosas de Halloween no se por que... pero si tengo 2 proyectos que hice hace un par de dias y espero que les gusten...
for the Sew album I use some of my recent Vintage images, Bliss Backgrounds, Petite flowers, Stitched with Love and Label Mix. Some of the chipboard shapes are from Maya Road, others I cut by myself.

Para este album use algunas de mis Vintage images, Bliss Backgrounds, Petite flowers,Stitched with Love y Label Mix. algunas de las figuras de chipboard son de Maya Road, hay otras que fueron cortadas por mi.
And last another set of chipboard tags using again my favorite digi papers right now Bliss Backgrounds.

Finalmente un par de tags usando de nuevo uno de mis papeles digitales favoritos Bliss Backgrounds
Thank you so much for stop by !!! More to share soon :)

Gracias por visitar mi blog!!! Compartire mas cosas pronto :)

15 comments:

bibbi said...

Cutu, cute, cute - I love them! :)

Cindy said...

I absolutely love these!

Kasia Udalska said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Everything is sooo beautiful!! Your blog is my favourite!! :))

morkaren said...

Hvor er det et skønt syalbum du har lavet, jeg har også lavet et, kan ses på min blog. v.h. morkaren.

morkaren said...

Skønt album. v.h. morkaren.

Kathy Martin said...

Sew awesome! :)

Polly said...

me encanta como te ha quedado, con todos esos detallitos de costura, esta super lindo.
Cariños

honeybeespaperie said...

It's absolutely stunning, Bety! I love the colors and all the beautiful details. Do you sell it? I would be really interested to buy it.
Hugs, Manuela x

Bea said...

I love this work!

Ros said...

Gorgeous album ... so very pretty

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Bety.

Hugs Riet.xx

Luciana Kajiura said...

I love your cards! The colors and the embelishments are so cute! I love cards and sew!
Hugs, Luciana.

rush said...

this mini album is so exquisite! i love your work. keep it coming for my pleasure!

Marianela said...

Son preciosos!!!! el mini es divino. Saludos :)

gooseberry said...

wonderfull!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved