Thursday, January 17, 2013

Forever from the heart...

 Thank you so much to all the sweet comments in the blog hop, remember you still have time to enter a comment and win some prizes!
I can't stop creating with pastel colors I just love them, this card is right now my favorite, it has so many things I like, I use papers from the collage English Rose and some papers from Jenni Bowlin that I had for a long time...
 I also added a glassine bag, the roses image (love it!) is from the collage Fine Roses,  the 5 cents tag is from the collage Trinket Treasures and I use a cute chipboard heart (that I covered with glitter) from American Crafts, silk flowers, rub ons from Melissa Frances, vintage buttons etc...

 Next another card with love theme, this time I use a cute image from the collage Vintage Girls 01, papers from Kraft Ephemera and Kiss me Backgrounds
stamps from Tattered Angels, silk flowers, chipboard frame (from sizzix die)

Thank you so much for taking the  time to visit my blog!!! I will have more to share very soon :)

10 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

todo de sueño como siempre Bety!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love these cards, Bety! Your cards are always so pretty.

Gitte said...

Your card are beautiful.

Rocio Alvarez said...

di-vi-na¡¡¡¡

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are so beautiful!

Lucy x

Abby said...

SUPER hermosooooo!!!! DIVINO todoooo!!!!

Linda said...

Love the sweet vintage!

Marjan said...

I really LOVE your designs! The cards you make, but also the digital designs.

Paper Profusion said...

Beautiful soft shabby cards. Nicola x

Walkiria Celada. said...

Son preciosas, llenas de detalles geniales, tan dulces y románticos. Besos.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved