Monday, May 13, 2013

Feliz Cumpleaños

 Today I am sharing a few more creations in Spanish, I made some birthday cards using stamps from Dilo en Español (Say it in Spanish) it is really hard to find stamps in Spanish, that is why I am so happy I have found this company they have lots of stamps I like :) The set I use is called Queremos Pastel
 I love the polka dot paper I think right now is one of my favorites! is from the collage Antique Paper, the floral paper is from Madeline backgrounds and the banners from Vintage Strips, the circle where I stamp the sentiment is from Shabby Circles, and of course my favorite embellishments: silk flower, vintage buttons, lace and ribbon, I also use some adhesive pearls.
 next a set of chipboard tags, the papers I use here are from the collages: Pink Sugar and Sugar and Spice

 and last another shabby chic card the big polka dot paper is from the collage Chloe Backgrounds
the floral paper from English Garden and the circle from Circles 2x2
 
thank you so much for all your comments I hope you have a great day! :)

5 comments:

Rocio Alvarez said...

bellisimas¡¡¡¡ en verdad me encanta tu estilo saludos y bendiciones¡¡

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects! I especially love the chipboard tags.

Eva Sanz said...

Precioso
Besos

Sandy said...

Gorgeous art work as always!
Sandy

ViLmus said...

Me encanta tu estilo, tan bonito todos los detalles que usas :)
Saludo
Vilma :)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved